The Manufacture ... a visit (Part 2)

• I could not make the post in 1 thread, therefor part 1 & part 2

Here we saw watchmakers finishing several parts

And, do you like our fancy shoes ?
    These blue plastic bags were necessary to keep the dust out of the rooms where they assemble the watches

Putting all the parts together ...

Afterwards we had some time to see the whole collection and sneak previews for Basel 2013.
    Some might already know the succesfull TYPE 20 will have some smaller editions ( 48 mm)
    Another thing I heard ... the doublematic in pvd or dlc will not go into production
    I have no pictures of all these watches because light circumstances were not good enoug to take macro pics.
    But I'll post a link to pics of their magnificent Christopher Colomb, pictures I took some time ago at De Greef
    the christopher colomb

http://bruno-wristwatches.blog…h%20Columbus%20tourbillon

If you're looking for a great watch, a real manufacture. A watch made with passion and not with marketing ... consider Zenith!
    I' m sure you will find several pieces in their catalog you like and when you look at the price it will even get more interesting.
    No idea how long they will keep them so underpriced ( compared to other similar brands) but today is the time to buy an amazing watch at a VERY fair and affordable price.
    I can tell you one thing, I've seen more than one manufacture. I'm not going to tell you which manufactures I already visited but I can tell you Zenith was amazing.
    We saw what we wanted to see and they answered all our questions.
    And I have the feeling zenith was 'more special' than the other manufactures I visited. It is a big company but somehow I had the feeling it is different from other manufactures I visited.
    I dind't feel like an industrialized mega factory. Everybody I spoke to was full of passion.
    And last bu not least .... I want to thank Mr Hanus (from Zenith) once again for the wonderfull experience he gave us.
    And ofcourse Maison De Degreef ( Arnaud and Joke) in Brussels who invited us for this unforgetable experience.

I hope you enjoyed reading this report.