Seiko Spirit-Anfrage

• Hallo Seiko-Fans,

bekanntlich möchte ich eine Seiko Spirit als meine dritte Neuanschaffung mein Eigen nennen - dummerweise bekommt man sie nicht in Deutschland. Ergo erfolgten zwei Anfragen:

Die erste ging vor ein paar Tagen an Higuchi raus - bis heute keine Antwort :maul:

Die zweite Anfrage ging, ebenfalls per Mail, heute nachmittag an seiyajapan.com, und soeben kam die Antwort:

--------
    Hello Claus-san from sunny Tokyo

Thank you very much for your email.

> > is the watch available
    Yes,

> >how long would it take to get it?
    I can send it today for you, maybe you can get it 4-7 days after.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards

Seiya

My Paypal account : seiya@seiyajapan.com
    ---------------------------------------
    Seiya Kobayashi
    4-10-5-204 Toyosu,
    Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0061
    Tel: 81-70-5020-2243
    E-mail: seiya@seiyajapan.com
    Web: http://www.seiyajapan.com
    ----

DAS nenne ich mal prompten Service :gut: :gut: :gut:

Ich werde euch über den weiteren Verlauf auf selbigem halten :wink:

• So ~ nachdem ich mich nun mal genauer mit seiyajapan.com beschäftigt habe stolperte ich über die m.E. sehr sympathische Vorstellung meines Mailpartners:

----

I have always loved Japanese watches, especially, those manufactured in Japan for the Japanese consumer.The quality and value of these Japan Only model watches is generally far superior to the quality of the same brand watches that are manufactured outside of Japan for non-Japanese customers.
    Unfortunately, until recently very few outside of Japan were aware of this fact. But with the advent of the internet and the opening of this and a few other similar websites, the non-Japanese watch buying public is finally starting to become aware of the great quality and value of our best watches.
    Because of the internet and word-of-mouth communication, I've been able to sell many Japan Only model Seiko, Citizen, Orient and Casio watches to non-Japanese customers. I have done this without using high-pressure sales and marketing tactics, because I believe that these watches speak for themselves. I have also tried to keep my margins low and the quality of my service high because, as a watch lover myself, I know how important value, quality and service are to the watch-buying consumer."

I researched the history of Seiko in order to get deep understandings for their products. I translated it into English. You can see it at
    http://www32.ocn.ne.jp/~kseiya/gs

If you'd like to know what I look like, clicking on the link below will take you to photos of me, my wife and my best friend, Wayne Lee.
    http://roachman.com/japan.htm

When I was a child, Japan was a poor country. Most Japanese owned only one wristwatch.

But my Father, who worked for a large Osaka-based pharmaceutical company,loved watches so much that he owned many.

However,all of them were of Swiss manufacture, as no high quality Japanese watches were being produced at that time.
    When Seiko released its Grand Seikoýedate' model in 1964 (the year of my wife's birth), my father rushed to buy it. I remember him showing me the watch and saying, ýgNow we have a real, high quality, Japanese manufactured watch.ýh

Although I didn't understand what he meant at the time, I never forgot the impression the golden lion on the caseback of his watch made on me. Of course, the Grand Seiko became my Fatherýfs favorite watch and it kept perfect time for more than thirty years.

However, when my Father was hospitalized some years ago, the watch stopped for the first time. He asked me to have it repaired, and I did. However, before I was able to get his watch home from the repair shop and back to him, he passed away.

I hesitated telling this story because it is so personal, but I wanted you to know why Grand Seiko mechanical watches are so special to me.
    I am a computer engineer here in Tokyo - - - I can see the site of ancient Kameido Seikosha from the high-rise condo where we live in.

Before going to work in the computer industry, I was a TV commercial film producer for over10 years. I even played a part in producing one of Seikoýfs year-end TV CM specials (something like a Christmas special in the West) that garnered an award her in Japan. While I love my job, Iýfm passionate about watches and I suspect that many of you feel the same way.

Thank you very much for your reading. k-seiya

----
    (Quelle: http://www.seiyajapan.com/c=V8…uEyX6kvvftA/about_us.cgis)

Mal schauen... vielleicht schaut er ja in Kürze mal hier vorbei, immerhin schrieb ich ihm ein wenig über den Seiko-Hype hier im Forum :gut:

• Apropos...heute nacht kam dann auch noch eine Mail von ihm (in Sachen Watch Lounge):

----
    So cool site!! And I found my scvs001 picture there :)
    I am very happy that your friends visit my site and talking about Seiko
    watches.

I know that Seiko Germany has some Spring Drive watches, they are not
    available in Japan. Very interesting.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Seiya
    ----

Sympathischer Bursche :gut:

• Hallo,

ich würde hier doch gerne mal Partei für katsu-san (higuchi) ergreifen.
    Der gute Mann ist sehr viel unterwegs (eine Information, die man u.a. auch seinem Forum entnehmen kann), aber er beantwortet alle seine emails (teilweise auch nachts wenn er tagsüber nicht dazu kam).

Ich habe bisher 2 Grand Seikos, 2 Marinemaster und diverse andere Seikos bei ihm gekauft und war immer hochzufrieden mit seinem Service und auch mit seinen Preisen.

Zusätzliche Bandglieder hat er z.B. immer ohne Berechnung beigefügt oder gar nachgeschickt, bei meiner letzten Bestellung habe ich sogar einen wirklich feinen und wertigen GS-Aufsteller dazubekommen, welcher sich wunderbar als Bildhalter verwenden lässt....

Aber auch mit seiya-san hatte ich schon mehrfach Kontakt und habe auch bei ihm schon die ein oder andere Uhr gekauft.

In Punkto Service, Freundlichkeit und Zuverlässigkeit tun sich beide wirklich nichts. Ich denke wer ein bisschen im Netz recherchiert, der wird schnell herausfinden, dass beide in den entsprechenden Kreisen über einen hervorragenden Ruf und unzählige Referenzen verfügen....

Sodele - das musste auch mal gesagt werden ;)

Darüber hinaus wünsche ich Dir viel Spaß an der Vorfreude, eine nicht zu lange Wartezeit und natürlich hinterher viel Freude an der Uhr selber.

Gruß,
    André

• Offizieller Beitrag

1000 % agree :gut:

Ich habe meine Premiere mit katsu-san vor etwas mehr als drei Wochen gehabt. Erstklassig. Er ist viel unterwegs, Mails waren aber am nächsten Tag immer beantwortet. Letzte Woche habe ich ihn über eine Seite informiert, die widerrechtlich seine Identität vorspielen. Sofort geantwortet. Ne kleine Infoanfrage wg. MM-Kauf (wohlgemerkt mit Hinweis, dass ich wenn überhaupt frühestens in einigen Monaten zuschlagen möchte) - 8 h später Antwort. Noch eine Anfrage wg. Sami. 2 Stunden später Antwort, dass sie Exportmodelle nicht führen. Über Kommunikation mit katsu-san kann ich nicht klagen.... :verneig:

• Da darf man eben nicht vergessen, das Higuchi ein Ladengeschäft hat, wo natürlich auch Arbeit anfällt. Seiya ist dagegen "Einzelkämpfer". Wir können froh sein, daß es dort Enthusiasten wie Katsu und Seiya gibt, die dann auch noch des Englischen mächtig sind und die Mühe auf sich nehmen, japanische Uhren zu exportieren! :gut: