Today it is Glashütte Original Calendar Date, August 25

• The Glashütte Original Calendar Date is August 25.

pmc1.jpg

Recently, a new model from Glashütte Original was released with the name PanoMaticCalendar 1-92-09-02-05-62.

pmc6.jpg

A really nice acquaintance in red gold that has a case that measures 42 mm.

pmc8.jpg

I assume that the size change is to fit the month scale and keep a beautiful balance in the dial.

pmc11.jpg

Furthermore, the dial has received a broken edge, usually called rehaut, where we now find the model name, which used to be where the month scale is now placed.

pmc43.jpg

Photo credit Glashütte Original.

The dial is a masterpiece as usual and the hands in red gold really stand out.

pmc31.jpg

The dial in galvanized silver with a matte surface allows the shiny components to become clearer.

pmc30.jpg

The blue seconds hand is probably a bit unique, as far as I can remember, Glashütte Original usually has the same material and color on all hands.

pmc32.jpg

The blue and gold going very well together.

pmc9.jpg

If I have to complain about something, I think the monthly display is a bit unclear as it can be a bit difficult to read at certain angles.

pmc35.jpg

pmc36.jpg

pmc20.jpg

Now it's time to take a closer look at the new movement Calibre 92-09 which includes 53 jewels.

pmc34.jpg

Calibre 92 is recognizable with its smaller rotor and the unique duplex swan neck.

pmc2.jpg

pmc44.jpg

Here we find stripe finishes, hand engraved balance bridges and polished swan necks.

pmc4.jpg

pmc3.jpg

With the annual calendar the date advances automatically at the end of the month from the 30th or 31st to the 1st.The month wheel at the heart of the movement serves as this function.

pmc41.jpg

A total of 38 tiny balls made of hardened steel with a diameter of 0.5 mm ensure that friction is reduced to a minimum and the efficiency of mechanical processes improved.

pmc40.jpg

The calibre 92-09 is loaded with moon phase, annual calendar, panorama date also has a power reserve of 100 hours.

pmc14.jpg

The red gold model comes with a dark brown Louisiana alligator nubuck leather strap that really fits this watch. And you can choose clasp or fold fastener in red gold.

pmc26.jpg

The frame around the date window frames this really elegantly.

pmc13.jpg

The edge of the dial gives a soft and nice transition towards the case, then putting the model name there is an ingenious way to minimize the text on the dial.

pmc15.jpg

I also think that the dial's edge makes the diameter feel smaller.

pmc16.jpg

There is a little lume, but not so much.

pmc19.jpg

pmc27.jpg

Here is a few more pics to enjoy.

pmc18.jpg

pmc21.jpg

pmc22.jpg

pmc17.jpg

pmc23.jpg

pmc24.jpg

pmc29.jpg

pmc28.jpg

pmc25.jpg

• Jocke

Hat den Titel des Themas von „The Glashütte Original Calendar Date is August 25“ zu „Today it is Glashütte Original Calendar Date, August 25“ geändert.