Blancpain Leman 2100 Hundred Hours Revision

• Hello. After 6 years since last service, time is up for a complete factory overhaul (revision/service) of my 2100 at Brassus CH. What is usually the current price for the service?

Current condition: No damages. No exchange of glass & lunette desired. The 'Winding shaft thread locking' (Aufzugswelle Gewinde Feststellung) is clearly worn out and does need replacement. The accuracy does need adjustment. Anti-magnetism. The luminescent replacement is supposedy a routine which is done always and perhaps preferable. Wristband is the X-71 stainless steel and does need polishing, signs of normal wear; no mechanical malfunction.

Actually I posted because the wear and tear of the 'Winding shaft thread locking' is a bothering matter. I am not excessively making use of the winding because it's an automatic. However frequent adjustments of time/date necessary. I also notice severe changes in accuracy after flight travel - which is a hint to magnetization. I do go for anti-mag. at the BP quality dealerships regularly, and it always helps and it's always free of charge. But it is disturbing. I would like to prevent the wear out of the thread locking (water proof necessity, obviously). Does anyone have any advices, please?

• The cost for a service depends on model and condition. The best way to get a better sense how much it would be is to get a quote from Blancpain.

Depending on your location you may have a Service Center nearby, but since you mentioned the service will be done in Switzerland, I suspect that’s not the case.

Check whether the movement can be updated to a silicon balance spring, that would help against occasional magnetization.