SIHH 2015 ...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Zitat von Hammer bei Paneristi.com (September 2 2014 at 9:26 PM) bei der gleichen Frage dort was wohl auf der SIHH 2015 kommt:

"Well funny timing I have worked on a **NEW** Design Panerai which should see the light of day in December.
    What a massive enjoyment it was to help a design from conception to production, it had to be sub $10K, that's what was most important to me, really blessed to get to work on this project with a close mate in 2014, nothing but help support and goodness with this chance, wonder if anyone will like it, there was at $10K some limitations but the outcome was pleasing happy."

Denke aber die obige wird nicht die Egiziano Piccolo, die liebt er ja auch:

"To be honest I have one design I'd KILL to make happen, if only I got the chance, I'm thinking you know it ??? Maybe.
    What I would do to make this one real and the ONLY parameter I'd agree too would be a distribution of 1.500 units so anyone that wanted one, would get one, if they wanted, I reckon it's a chicken dinner but, can't see me having the chance, still what a beast she would be.

Cheers and thanks mates"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ich auch, Alan ist immer für eine Überraschung gut, und er kennt halt auch -wie die beiden deutschen Paneristi die Florentine und Braschlitz vor einiger Zeit hier im Paneristi Russia thread angesprochen haben- den wichtigen Entscheider bei Panerai sehr gut =).

• dabei hatteste in den sechs Wochen -
    statt mit den boot durch die Gegend zu cruisen :meistertaucher:
    - genug zeit :bäda:
    um dich englisch fit zu machen :buffel:
    für venezia :tobi:

thomas thomas thomas :lol::lol:

[align=center] :danielmuc:

Nix!!!
    :danielmuc:
    Ich lebe zwar über meine Verhältnisse, aber immer noch unter meinem Niveau....
    .. und yes sir i am a diver-holic

:leicafan:
    [align=center]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Schade, zu früh gefreut, Hammer:

"Just to clarify , sub $10K means it's cost price point was to be UNDER $10K. It's not a sub.
    Wow thanks for all the emails, really makes me think I should try to actually do my OWN >> my way! for our mates.
    From the number of emails expressing desire to order? I reckon I would have been able to sell 75-100!!!!

Fwiw she was for a very specific and MOST important 3rd partner, I was just blessed to help with the design, but allot of limitations and it's prolly the smallest micro edition EVA, I have had NO ROLE in the logistics, production numbers or distribution, which frankly would be something I'd rather drink wasps than do, I helped with the design, the packaging, extra strap choice and strap installed etc etc , sadly that was it ... .

The take home for me???

Is that a very very special serial # (no, even better than #1) I'm buying with that partner and will be auctioning it with all funds going to sporting wheelies & disabled charity I fund raise for, that may be the only way to get one, but at least it's a foot in the door, my dream would be to help design some future references? So perhaps this is just a SMALL step towards my real dream to make something VERY special to me, and in mass, 1.500+ units, no one will miss out, and again under $10K, so that's my goal.

Who knows ????

I'm going to the manufacture in a few weeks and will voice my desire for what its worth.
    Thanks again mates and I've been told? I'll get to show her here on Risti before the world will see it.
    I have a desire and a design I just so so so so want to see come to fruition? Fingers crossed.

Tanks M8's"

• Unter $10k...?

Ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass es eine Hommage an eine Pre-V aus der 5218er Serie mit 8 Tage Werk wird oder ein Four Liner...

...vielleicht auch ein Mare Nostrum Chrono in 43mm in Stahl...?

Ich glaube nicht, dass eine Small Egi unter 10k auf den Markt kommt.

Unter 10k glaube ich am ehesten an etwas aus dem Baukasten. Wenn man sich das PAM 785 Set anguckt, ist die erste Vermutung wahrscheinlich auch die Treffendste.

Gruß,

Oliver :wink:

• +2 das ist genau das auf was ich warte =), dann hoffe ich mal mit.
    Die Russia Edition hat es ja schon vorgemacht, in welche Richtung sie gehen könnte.

Warten werden wir dann müssen Josef, aber warten und bekommen, das ist der feine Unterschied!

Sie wird kommen, bestimmt in zwei Materialien, Auflage?, den Rest kann ich mir denken.

Saludos

Christian

• Ich habe es anderorts schon mal geschrieben .
    Ich glaube nicht dass sie 'historische' Uhren Entwürfe einfach in Bronze neu auflegen.
    Das Sub Thema ist ein ganz anderer 'Spielplatz' relativ neue moderne Gehäuseform , da kann man sich austoben.
    Das Experiment Bronze war ja bislang erfolgreich, die Kuh wird noch weiter gemolken.
    Wie gesagt ich kann mir einen Sub Chrono vorstellen (grünes Blatt)und noch eine Regatta Edition mit blauen Blatt ;)

• auf jeden Fall wird es wieder ein Hauen und Stechen geben. Enttäuschte Paneristi´s noch vor der Auslieferung. Frustthreads on mass. usw.

:lol:

bin gespannt, wann es den ersten Selbstmord deswegen gibt