Tudor 79280: replacement bezel and dial ?

• Hello,

first of all let introduce me; I'm an italian watch enthusiast and, as many of you here I'm the proud owner of a Tudor 79280 and in a few weeks I should be able to keep in addition also a 79280P ...

Now the question: my first 79280 need a replacement Tudor stainless steel bezel, because unfortunately I damaged it on december during a bad fall , while for my next 79280P I would like to find a black dial with silver subdials and stick markers.

Any good source where to find those original replacements at good price ?

Thanks in advance for you help an I hope I'll be able to contribute to this really interesting watch forum

Regards,

Engi

• I think, your problem in this case is, that those watches started to become interesting at a moment, while they had already stopped the production. So as a result: most of the spare parts will be available at the usual places - Tudor / Rolex service points or the company directly.

Mein Gott, ich merke, dass meine Englisch echt angeschimmelt ist, nehmt mir also den Wechsel nicht übel...

Secondo le mie esperienze, la Oreficeria Lupetta potrebbe essere una possibilità per te - non so dove abiti, ma loro sono a Milano. Un amico l'ha contattato già un paio di volte per trovare pezzi di ricambi un pò più particolare...

Un altra possibilità potrebbe essere una richiesta a http://orologi.forumfree.it/ - anchè loro sono abbastanza dedicati al discorso "Vintage Tudor".

O inizi una richiesta qui nel parte "Gesuche" al "Sales Corner"

• Grazie mille, I'll do it !

Thanks,

Engi