Forum für Heuer/TAG-Heuer!

• TH has just announced that they'll introduce their new in-house chronograph movement next year. What else should be done to deserve a separate, dedicated forum than this? They should be given at least as much as e. g. Steinhart... (Excuse me those Steinhart enthusiasts!!! This was only an example.)

Mod, plz open a separate TH forum! I'm not the very first one wanting this...

Thx, best regards:

Robert

• Hi Niffko,
    Thx for your reply!
    Plz don't misunderstand me, don't wanna make trouble with this, but I think that generally speaking much less post go into a public forum than into a separate one. I simpl cannot imagine that this forum should be more empty than say the mentioned Steinhart or as another example Tudor. The most other sites TZ and WUS (if names are prohibitide to mention plz delete!) all have their Heuer/TAGHeuer fora and they are far from empty. Why not give a try and if this forum would be empty, say within 3, 6 or 12 month, then close it for a few years?
    TH is not my Nr.1 brand, but I like many of their products and have some of them (too).
    A German reply is welcom for me too, I speak German (that's why I regularly search WL) but my grammar makes me prefer writing in English.
    Have a nice day, best regards: Robert