Imo the most beautiful Panerai chrono's ever made : 518 / 519 / 520

• ...same movement, for 10000€ off the price and the 'classier' chrono imho ;)
    sorry the panerai california chrono is too much of a mutant

• ...same movement, for 10000€ off the price and the 'classier' chrono imho ;)
    sorry the panerai california chrono is too much of a mutant

I agree about the movement, even more … the one in the MB is better finished , and the price difference is even closer to 20K
    But I still would prefer the Panerai if I could afford it
    The white gold is such a gorgeous watch while the MB is imo nothing special, super movement but the watch has imo no character.

Biggest problem … for the same price ( even cheaper) you have a Lange 1815 chrono … and when a Lange chrono costs the same as a Panerai chrono I think one of the too is way too expensive :)

• I agree about the movement, even more … the one in the MB is better finished , and the price difference is even closer to 20K
    But I still would prefer the Panerai if I could afford it
    The white gold is such a gorgeous watch while the MB is imo nothing special, super movement but the watch has imo no character.

Biggest problem … for the same price ( even cheaper) you have a Lange 1815 chrono … and when a Lange chrono costs the same as a Panerai chrono I think one of the too is way too expensive :)

:gut:

Nice Chrono but by far over-priced !!

• while the MB is imo nothing special, super movement but the watch has imo no character.

How do you define 'Character' ? or do you mean 'Image'

MB for me stands for pencils.Point.
    I agree that Panerai has a better 'standing' in the industry than MB.

Despite all that, I still think the MB is the better 'bang for the buck' because the design is far more classier than the OP.

A Radiomir 1940/Chrono/California dial has no historical relevance , it's just playin' dice with design elements.

I would like to see OP would have dropped the Minerva Movement in a contemporary Mare Nostrum with 42/44mm.
    That would have been 'the most beautiful Panerai Chrono' to me ;)

• Hallo Offebacher,
    Because Du schreibst in English every Zeit.

Ich Not understanding, weil ich ein German People bin.

Warum?

Sometimes it is wiser to reconsider the written words before clicking "send"... :rolleyes:

Back to topic: Does anybody know the official prices for the PAMs for the german market? :lupe:

• Sorry, i startet with a joke. Thats was not right.
    Florentine Write me, that was i do. is very inkorrekt, and he inform me, when we startet ca Thread in English, than Answer other People in English too.

Sorry my English is Not so Fluid.
    Next Time, i will do my very best.

• A Radiomir 1940/Chrono/California dial has no historical relevance , it's just playin' dice with design elements.

I would like to see OP would have dropped the Minerva Movement in a contemporary Mare Nostrum with 42/44mm.
    That would have been 'the most beautiful Panerai Chrono' to me ;)

If a brand only holds on to existing products and launches new variants of them, this brand will never develop.
    Sometimes you have to start something new to create a historical reference for the future.
    However, if those Radiomir chronos are the right products to eventually succeed remains to be seen !