IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar 18ct Yellow Gold 39mm IW3750

• Hallo Loungers

Ich Verkaufe IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar Automatic (39mm)

18ct Yellow Gold Case fitted on the Brown Alligator Leather

Reference Number: IW3750

Condition: Perfect. The alligator is brand new. Please See Photos

Purchased in 1997 from Authorised Dealer

The watch comes with Box and Papers including International Guarantee Card, Guarantee Booklet, Instructions, Capsule with Date Slide and other Booklets

Additional info: The box for the watch provided is wooden IWC box from newer IWC Perpetual model. As the original old box for this Da Vinci Perpetual model was as commonly in horrible shape.

+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center (Excellent Amplitude!)

List Preis (UVP): 21,200EUR (Discontinued model!)

Mein Preis 10,900EUR inkl. Versand mit FedEx Priority / DHL Express (1-day delivery) oder Personliche Abholung im Dresden oder im Prag.

Tons of references as a seller on many worldwide forums that I can provide if needed or you can search me (google).

Bitte entschuldigen meine Deutschkenntnisse aber Ich spreche besser Englisch.

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.