Beiträge von Omar Salah

Ich habe eine sehr schlechte Erfahrung.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit ihnen, ab dem 28. Juli habe ich mein Geld für eine Rolex geschickt und bis jetzt haben sie mir weder die Uhr geschickt noch mein Geld zurückerstattet.

Sie beantworteten keine Anrufe, nur E-Mails und jedes Mal, wenn sie sagten, wir würden Ihr Geld senden.

Ich habe den Besitzer kontaktiert, aber er hat mir mein Geld noch nicht geschickt.

Tatsächlich zerstört diese schlechte Arbeitsweise den Ruf der Schweizer Händler.

I have a very BAD Experience.

From 28/7/2018 they toke my money for a Rolex and until now they didn't send me the watch or refund my money.

They didn't respond to phone calls just respond to emails and every time they said we will send you your money.

they didn't refund my money until now. I asked them to send my money to a friend who is living in Switzerland because they said we have an issues with international transaction but unfortunately they didn't send it to him !!

they are not honest in their promises. I contacted the owner himself but he did not send me my money until now.

In fact, they destroy the Switzerland dealers reputation by this bad way of working.