Omega Seamaster Automatic - Vintage

• Hi everyone! This watch belonged to my great-grandfather.

I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some information on the watch and answer one or more of the following questions:

• What year was it built approximately?
    • What's the model name?
    • What's its current price on the vintage watch market? I do not consider selling it, I'm just curious.
    • What are its specs?
    • Is it a 14-karat gold watch? If not, how many parts of gold are in the metal?
    • My great-grandfather died 25 years ago, so the watch was not worn or serviced for 25 years. It still runs but I have not checked how accurate it is. Do you think I should go to the Omega shop and get it looked at / serviced? How much would that cost approximately? If they suggest getting some parts replaced to get it to run more accurately, should I get them replaced, or would the replacement of original parts diminish in some way the value of the watch?
    • The watch handles and the ticks where you most often have roman or arabic numerals are partly black, partly gold. Is that a consequence of the non-gold part having oxidized? If I get the watch serviced can they deal with that?

If someone has any more information on the watch I would be thrilled if you could tell me :)

Thanks a lot!