Dive in style

• Glashütte Original SeaQ Panorama Date

Ref 1-36-13-04-91-08 in stainless steel/red gold

Ref 1-36-13-03-90-33 in red gold

After I got acquainted with the SeaQ Panorama Date model last year when it was released (which I link to at the end of this page).

It's time to take a closer look at this year's newcomers in bicolour and red gold

gosqg3.jpg

So I start with the stainless steel/red gold model with a galvanic grey dial with sunray finish dial and synthetic strap with a pin buckle.

gosqg6.jpg

The sunray finish is definitively a great touch at the dial.

gosqg26.jpg

The indexes and hands are beautifully surrounded by a red gold frame.

gosqg18.jpg

gosqg19.jpg

The red gold screw-down crown comes with a crown protection and carries the Glashütte Original Double-G logo. Here I have use some reflections to get a wave effect at the logo.

gosqg17.jpg

Let’s take a closer look at the red gold bezel, its black ceramic inlay and the brushed stainless steel case.

gosqg20.jpg

At the back, we can see the Calibre 36-13 with its impressive 100-hours power reserve.

gosqg31.jpg

gosqg9.jpg

gosqg8.jpg

gosqg16.jpg

gosqg14.jpg

gosqg10.jpg

The Super-LumiNova on the hands, numerals and indexes does a great job in the dark.

gosqg34.jpg

gosqg32.jpg

The red gold model has a galvanic black dial, also with sunray finish and a rubber strap with a fold fastener in red gold.

gosqg25.jpg

gosqg27.jpg

The rugged inside ensures that the strap will stay firmly in place - even on a wet diver’s suit.

gosqg29.jpg

gosqg28.jpg

The award-winning Caliber 36-13 beats also in this model.

gosqg24.jpg

gosqg23.jpg

The black version is very legible from all angles, gold and black go really well together.

gosqg36.jpg

gosqg11.jpg

gosqg5.jpg

gosqg12.jpg

gosqg7.jpg

gosqg13.jpg

gosqg15.jpg

The indexes here are also filled with Super-LumiNova.

gosqg22.jpg

gosqg33.jpg

gosqg4.jpg

gosqg35.jpg

gosqg1.jpg

gosqg2.jpg

Click here to read a little bit more in my detailed review of the Glashütte Original SeaQ Panorama Date in stainless steel