The Asian Snowflake

• The Asian Snowflake
    Seiko SBGA211G
    This dial is really cool when you come close to it.

The Grand Seiko Snowflake is a unique watch.

The blue secondhand made a great contrast to the dial.

The titanium case and bracelet and the size of 41mm diameter and 12,5 mm thick feels well balanced in the hand.

The oversized screwdown crown is a little too high in my opinion but easy to handle.

The lugs have a brushed top and the bevels and sides are polished.

The logo get the feeling is flows over the dial.

The 72 hours power reserve meter.

The logo at the folding clasp.

The 9R65 movement don't shows so muchthrough the glassback but the finsh of what you see is awesome.

10 bar WR

There is a logo at the crystal too.

Those are so tiny.

It's a very elegant watch.

And of course a wrist shot.

• I really like the Grand-Seikos, but i don´t want to pay that much money for "just" a Seiko :lupe:

Gruß Daniel (bekennende "polishing-cloth-Pussy") :G

Aktuelle Uhren in der Box:
    Omega Aqua Terra >15.000 Gauss / Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch
    Omega Seamaster 300 Diver / Rolex Submariner 114060

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m

• I know, i know, but´s it´s really hard to tell my brain that i need to pay that much money for a Seiko :G

But she´s really lovely!

Gruß Daniel (bekennende "polishing-cloth-Pussy") :G

Aktuelle Uhren in der Box:
    Omega Aqua Terra >15.000 Gauss / Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch
    Omega Seamaster 300 Diver / Rolex Submariner 114060

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m

• Kleiner Push aus gegebenem Anlass....

Ich habe mir die Snowflake am 29.12.2018 bei meinem Konzi ansehen.
    Die Uhr gefiel mir auf Fotos schon immer und ich wartete nur auf eine Gelegenheit, sie mal in Ruhe live ansehen und ausgiebig befummeln zu dürfen.

Die Uhr ist sehr sehr schön und in technischer Hinsicht absolut faszinierend, auch ist sie sehr gut verarbeitet, aber -und ich kann Euch garnicht sagen, wieso dem so ist- trotzdem wirkt sie live nicht so hochwertig wie die Bilder es vermuten lassen.
    Das ist einfach nur ein Gesamteindruck. Das ZB ist natürlich der Hammer, technisch ist sie ebenso ein Leckerbissen, aber das war es dann auch schon. Das Band finde ich sogar etwas enttäuschend.

Ich habe mir nach dem Besuch im Vergleich nochmal meine Aqua Terra angesehen und muss sagen, dass diese sogar edler wirkt.

So sehr die Fotos der Snowflake meinen Puls oftmals beschleunigten, so überraschend kalt hat sie mich entgegen meiner Erwartungen gelassen. Einerseits schade, andererseits gut für den Geldbeutel. ;)

:wink::wink: