IWC Portugieser Chronograph 18K Rose Gold IW371415

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• IWC Portugieser Chronograph 18K Rose Gold IW371415

Threadstarter

Hallo Loungers
    Ich Verkaufe IWC Portuguese Chronograph Automatic (41mm)
    18K Rose Gold Case fitted on the Black Alligator Leather with White Stitching
    Ref. Nummer: IW371415
    Kondition: Excellent. The watch has been polished and has no scratches or dints. The sapphire is clear. The leather is slightly wworn (no need for replacement) Please See Photos
    The alligator leather is fitted with more expensive and easier to use IWC Folding clasp (originally the watch was produced with buckle)
    Purchase Year of the watch is approximately 2008 by jeweler Christ in Germany
    The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Guarantee Card and Gurantee Booklet
    + I will add Timing Machine/Pressure Test Results from Service Center (Excellent Accuracy)

Mein Preis 8.400EUR inkl. Versand mit TNT Express / DHL Express / FedEx International Priority (1-day delivery) oder Personliche F2F Deal im Dresden oder im Prag.
    Tons of references as a seller on many worldwide forums that I can provide if needed or you can search me (google).

Bitte entschuldigen meine Deutschkenntnisse aber Ich spreche besser Englisch.

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.