Beaulieu : Helfen Sie mir, die Uhr auszuwählen, die ich als erstes produzieren werde (100% echtes Swiss Made)

• Gerade mal 10% vom Unterstützungsziel erreicht...
    Nun ja der Markt ist halt schon deutlich härter geworden als er es noch vor paar Jahren war.

Schadenfreude liegt mit in diesem Fall fern aber es sieht wirklich so aus als wäre das böse Deutsche Forum nicht ganz daneben gelegen.
    Ich hoffe er kann seinen Traum troztdem verwirklichen. Vielleicht sollt er sich auf seine Ultramarine konzentrieren und bisschen kleinere Brötchen backen.

• The Kickstarter was certainly a big fail, my com was far from good enough...
    Now I have another brand and model on subscription, and it's going quite well. :) Production will start mid-october. Maybe I'll do a topic to present the model here.

But anyway I'm very satisfied with this, I love it :

This Beaulieu Type S will be back!

(sorry for the Engish)

• terrible and ugly :kotz:

• Salut Lionel.

100% Swiss Made zu einem Endpreis von maximal 1,7K halte ich für realitätsfern, auch bei nur 5% Marge, was ich ebenfalls als realitätsfern bezeichnen muss. Ich bezweifele dabei nicht deine Integrität, Lionel, aber durchaus die deines Herstellers/Produzenten in der Schweiz, wer auch immer das sein mag. Ich weiß aus eigener Erfahrung, dass es kaum noch unabhängige Gehäusehersteller in der Schweiz gibt und dass viele, die es behaupten, die Ware aus Asien beziehen, ohne seine Kunden darüber zu informieren. Die wenigen, die tatsächlich noch komplett selber fertigen, also auch die Rohgehäuse, haben auch entsprechende Preise, hauptsächlich durch Lohn- und Standortkosten. Und das genau ist auch der Grund, warum 100% Swiss Made seinen Preis hat!

About that, I'm sorry but you're wrong. :) The cost of the model you see here is around 950€. And I could easily done cheaper, with taking an ETA for example. - 200€ with an ETA Top. And - 300€ with the cheapest Sellita.
    And no chance to do the cases in China, since I'll be there for the production. Anyway, I have full confidence in the guys in Bouille, at Neuchatel. A nice team.

I could also have made gain on the hands, for example. These hands are HH quality, machined in only one single piece, at GMG (they work for Girard-Perregaux, HYT, Christophe Claret, Vicenterra...). Very expensive hands, if you look at the details you'll see why. :)

I'm going for the best all the way, because I want to do the best possible product. For me, to be proud of what I do, and also for my clients.

(sorry for using English)

• Was gefällt mir an der Uhr:

-Die Krone (sehr sogar, ist mal eine nicht so oft zu sehende Variante)
    -die Rückansicht

Was gefällt mir nicht:

-der Rest
    -für eine Dresswatch wirkt sie recht klobig und hoch aufgebaut (die Höhe ist mir nicht bekannt)

Bei der Ultramarine finde ich die Zeiger nicht wirklich schön. Kaufen würde ich die Uhr wohl nicht.

Gruß Daniel (bekennende "polishing-cloth-Pussy") :G

Aktuelle Uhren in der Box:
    Omega Aqua Terra >15.000 Gauss / Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch
    Omega Seamaster 300 Diver / Rolex Submariner 114060

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m

• The size is 40mm. But I agree, the thickness (12mm) can be a problem, The thing is the Cal. 3909A is 5.60mm , so it's difficult to do better than 12mm. I could make a lower water resistance (100m here) to gain 0.5mm, but it will not change much.
    I'll think about another movement when the production time will come, but for now I'm on something else.

For the rest some love it, some hate it, there is few middle here. I love it. :P

..an den 'Inneren Werten' der Uhr liegt es sicher nicht...

Das Design ist einfach nix.......sorry

Impossible to please everyone... Even with a Submariner. No problem. :)

@Leopal : Sorry, but this watch is... boring.

The dial looks nice, also the hands (why not using luminous ones??), but the indices are way too long. By using these long indices the logo moves too far in the center, and the grey strap looks disgusting and cheap.

The hands are perfect for me, I wanted to see the dial through them. No SL on this watch. The indices is a design choice, I like it this way, and many others do. And don't. 50/50.

But I agree on the logo, it will probably move down, and Beaulieu on the other side of the hands, middle of the low part of the dial. Where one see "Automatic" and son on, most of the time.
    Disgusting, maye a little too strong, don't you think? :D Cheap certainly not, hand made at Schweizer & Schoepf in La Chaux de Fonds. :P

Also ich find das Design gut :gut:

Lediglich Bauhöhe und Strap sind für mich ein No-Go

Thank you. ^^ A strap is easy to change, and anyway there will be a hand sewn version option, when I'll lauch the watch. Not before one year, for sure, maybe two, since I have two other watches coming before this one. There is time.

(Sorry for using English)