The never ending journey>>>>>

• After a few visits at Baselworld I got my eyes wide open for a company named Glashütte Original
    this was in 2005. We was invited to the company and they treat us as the stars we are, so we feel
    at home from day one. Just two regular guys that love watches are not accustomed to this attention,
    rather used to hearing: Is it genuine?

When I saw the Sport Evolution on Trieste strap for the first time so did I know now is it just a matter of
    time. So some time after we hit 2006 was it a fact, my first Glashütte Original is here just like I want it.
    Caliber 39 it's a great entry movement that can be configured in a lot of different options.

As it use to be so after the Sport Evolution have landed I start looking for next one, The PanoMaticLunar
    is a watch that don't looks like a regular watch. The off center dial, small secondhand, panoramadate &
    moonphase can cause eyes to be torn. And if that is not enough so can you always turn it around and rest
    your eyes on the caliber 90 with a micro rotor and duplex swan necks. This is art my friends.

After I have enjoy my Glashütte Original watches for some time so will the caliber 100 gets my attention
    and I looking around for one of those but just in the middle of all, I stumbled upon a Senator Chronograph
    and then the caliber 100 dreams awaiting a little bit because this one have a caliber 39. Now I begin to
    realize that this is an addiction that can not be cured but with my dear wifes support so we must try to
    learn to live with this disease.

I get no support from the Glashütte Original company so at next Baselworld did I realize how bad they can
    be when they completely ignored, they put a PanoInverse in stainless steel in my hand with a smile on their
    lips. My first thought where did they hear when I said earlier at the release of the gold PanoInverse that
    I had bought it if it was stainless steel. Then when they made a stealth version, all of my resistance was
    destroyed. So when it landed in Sweden, I stood outside the AD with the credit card in my hand and shouting,
    it's mine, it's mine and of course it was.

Before I retrieve from the previous release, of course, they update the PanoMaticLunar with a better balance
    at the dial and with a thinner bezel it gets a very sophisticated impression. Furthermore, the size of the hands
    is increased and filled with Super Luminova which icing the cake. So it's going to take a while when you're as
    weak as I can not resist the temptations of this rank. Of course it ends with one of those too.

When I thought I saw everything, of course, Glashütte original should continue its brilliant show how to break down
    a watchoholic to the smallest elements. Well then, we have to show how we update our Senator Observer down in our dial
    manufacturer in Pforzheim with an artistic touch with our cans filled up with Super Luminova. The black matte dial with
    all those Super Luminova is to die for. And to ensure that one of these watches lands in Sweden, we obviously see that
    there is a caliber 100 on the other side of the dial. Yes you understand where it ends, where we are right now.

Luckily, it's almost a year to the next Baselworld so I get some peace, so it will be a visit next year again with a bumpy
    heart when I enter your booth. For one thing, it is for sure that this journey will never ends. So with mixed feelings, I
    have to say thank you for everything Glashütte Original. You are undoubtedly my favorite watch manufacturer and we have had
    a unique relationship over the years, which I really appreciate. So this is my first 10 years with Glashütte Original so now
    lets focus on the next ten years.

My warmest regards.

Jocke

• Hi Joke,

thanks so much for sharing your story and all the great fotos. It's really a great relief realising that the are more watch-addicts out there :lol::G .

GO is a great watch maker and you really picked out some of the stars of their collection. Enjoy your pieces and please keep us updated in case you will extend your collection. I would recommend the Perpetual Calendar.

Best regards to beautiful Sweden, will be in Stockholm in a month and look very much forward to that

Wolfgang

nach den Gesetzen der Physik kann die Hummel nicht fliegen - aber sie kümmert sich nicht drum und fliegt einfach :wink::wink::wink:

Breaking News: I don’t care

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wow! Danke für,s zeigen!

Tolle Uhren und wunderschöne Fotos.

Wie geht es da weiter?

Was kommt als nächstes in Sachen Uhr?

Viel Spass beim tragen ..... was ziehe ich als nächstes an,s Handgelenk? Bei dieser Auswahl an Uhren ....... nicht so einfach.