Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme World Chrono Limited Edition 500 Pieces

• Hallo Loungers
    Ich Verkaufe Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph Limited Edition of 500 Pieces Worldwide (46.3mm)
    Ref. Nummer: 1768451
    Kondition: Like NEW. The watch has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Sapphire is without any scratches. Please See Photos
    Purchased in 2011 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
    The Watch Comes With Box and Papers Including Certificate of Origin, Purchase Receipt from AD, Instructions Manual, Registration Card + I Will Add Original JLC Rubber Strap with Buckle and Original JLC Calfskin Leather Strap with Textile Inlay and Folding Clasp

Mein Preis 8.300EUR inkl. Versand mit Fedex Priority (1-day) oder Personliche Abholung im Dresden Raum.
    Bitte entschuldigen meine Deutsche Ich spreche Englisch.
    Tons of references as a seller on many worldwide forums that I can provide if needed or you can search me (google).

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.