Was neues von Magrette...die Regattare

• Hallo Mit-Lounger ;) hier das Angebot von Magrette:

Hi Frank,

Sorry it took me so long. Needed to do some tax stuff etc. And I have only the evenings, my mom is ill, oh I spare you the details....

I would propose as follows:

· The special forum deal is to be seen as an introduction offer. You guys on the forum have a lot of influence as promoters. I recognize that. The power of the community. I have a solid forum history myself as well and my whole involvement with MAGRETTE also started with a group discount I organized myself for a Dutch forum.
    · The intro offer will be valid until January the 31st (I need to order before Dion is back from holidays)
    · Price will be 409 Euro incl. insured shipping to Germany if the additional qty is more than 5 pieces (so a minimum of 7 incl. you and Thorsten).
    · Price includes the standard black leather/red stitch strap and a black rubber strap.
    · Additional straps at a discount of 10 Euro per strap (if in stock).
    · I will make available 1 leather roll case for a prize draw amongst the members who order in this group buy.
    · Payment only via bank transfer. Via PayPal is possible, but in that case please add 3% for PayPal fees.

· I will continue a special discount after January (and until further notice) for slow deciders. It will be Euro 429 excluding shipping.
    · I will also continue a special discount for the Moana Pacific Diver model (until further notice): Euro 385 excluding shipping.
    · Watchlounge forum members will need to be able to proof they are a member of the forum. How can we do that?
    · Please, can you check if there are rules to follow for group offers on the forum? I do not want to go against the flow on the forum.
    · I will make sure you are compensated for your efforts when organizing this a bit. I would like to avoid too many German language emails from members with questions. Maybe you would be so kind to channel this? ;)

Please let me know if you think this is OK and what needs tuning to make it more successful. Price itself is as low as I want to go. I have to consider other customers and business in other countries as well.

We’ll be in touch!

Magrette Timepieces Europe

Stephan Trimbos

Hier noch sein Kontakt:
    Email: info@magrette.eu
    http://www.magrette.eu
    Phone: +31 6 81 800 222

• 1. dentcheung
    2. DocThor (schon geordert ;) )

Grüsse

Thorsten

Wenn Du willst das sich was ändert, dann tue es! T. Kocks ~1992

Einen guten Wein geniesst man mit Freunden im privaten Rahmen...und nicht im Getränkemarkt...sollte man mal drüber nachdenken, nich??

• die dürfte an einem 16mm-Ärmchen wohl etwas wuchtig wirken

Die wirkt sogar bei 16cm zu wuchtig :opa:;)

Wenn ich mir das Video anschaue, kommt die Uhr wohl von der Grösse und Höhe her so rüber wie eine 44mm-Pannie, und die kennst du ja :gut:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Ist denn schon was über die Höhe bekannt? finde beide Uhren höchst interessant...leider gibts keine Kombination von beiden ;) Zwei Kronen am Diver + Datum und sie wäre schon geordert ;)

• Hab gerade nachgemessen, die Höhe ist ca. 14mm und ich habe auch 16cm schmale Handgelenke :lupe: Klar ist ein wuchtiges Teil, aber manchmal braucht man mal was mächtiges ...... :pistolero: